Harry Potter Movie Series
Based on J.K. Rowling’s books of the same name, the Harry Potter movie series is a hit. Rowling, K. In total, there is eight fantasy Harry Potter movies. Warner Bros. Pictures produced and released the series, with David Heyman serving as its primary producer. The three main characters, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger are played by Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.
Introduction To Harry Potter Movie Series:
● The amazing Harry Potter trajectory was launched with the release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Harry Potter, an orphan, learns he is a wizard on his eleventh birthday and immediately sets off for Hogwarts School to learn the magic of the wand. Lessons and making friends aren’t everything, though. Harry will eventually face the wicked Lord Voldemort. This movie’s spectacular effects are simply astounding. It leaves viewers wanting more after 152 incredibly engaging minutes.
● With endearing suggestions, Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets have lots of bravadoes. Harry’s struggle to accept his magical identity was a major source of tension in the first movie. The second year at Hogwarts for Harry, Ron, and Hermione turns out to be more difficult than the first. Students and ghosts are frightened by a monster that has been let loose after the Chamber of Secrets has been unsealed.
● Alfonso Cuarón, a well-known director who gave the Harry Potter films a darker, more mature vibe, has become in charge of directing Part 3 of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. While convicted murderer Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban, Professor R. J. Lupin joins the faculty as a DefenceAgainst the Dark Arts instructor.
● Dark and challenging events are in store for them in their fourth journey, Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. The Triwizard Tournament, which features three “champions” representing three European schools in the deadly tasks, is held at Hogwarts during Harry’s fourth year. Another beautifully produced, amicable, and upbeat family film dramatically hampered by confined-to-school grounds.
● Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix
In Little Whinging, Harry is attacked by Dementors to start his fifth year. Later, he learns that Lord Voldemort’s return has been denied by the Ministry of Magic. The Hogwarts students, the Order of the Phoenix, the Death Eaters, the Ministry of Magic, and other groups start to rebel. Potter also has some intense chemistry with Katie Leung’s portrayal of Cho Chang, a fellow Hogwarts student.
● Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth part, is darker, more hormonal, more teenage-angst, and ultimately more boring. The wizarding and Muggle worlds are increasingly terrorized by Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Harry and Dumbledore collaborate covertly to find the best way to end the Dark Lord once and for all.
● Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 feels more carefree and loose simply because it is not set in Hogwarts. Lord Voldemort has given Harry, Ron, and Hermione the mission of locating and destroying his immortality spell.
Although it is intended to be their last year at Hogwarts, they are unable to attend due to the Ministry of Magic’s demise and Voldemort’s ascent to power. The group embarks on a difficult trip, encountering Death Eaters, Snatchers, and the mysterious Deathly Hallows along the way.
● A thrilling, gratifying, and strange final chapter of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 restores the enchantment to the Harry Potter franchise. Harry, Ron, and Hermione continue their search for the remaining Horcruxes to kill Voldemort after destroying one Horcrux and learning the meaning of the three Deathly Hallows. The final chapter brings back the joy you had when you first saw one.
Did Harry Potter Die In The Last Movie?
In the final movie, Harry Potter does not die. When Voldemort casts the Killing Curse on Harry, he merely eradicates the portion of his soul that resides there as a Horcrux. So, just the portion of Harry that links him to Voldemort dies.
The longest movie in the series
Chamber of Secrets, is the longest movie in the series at 161 minutes. It is maybe because it is an attempt to incorporate nearly the entire book plot into the film.
Is The Harry Potter Movies On HBO Max?
HBO Max had all eight Harry Potter films when it originally launched in May 2020. However, after 90 days, the series moved to Peacock. In September 2021, the movies went back to HBO Max, however, they soon left the streaming service and went back to Peacock.
The series upholds the virtues of loyalty, friendship, and love morals that cut through all distinctions of caste, race, color, sex, and most importantly age. It is virtually as enjoyable for a 7-year-old as for a 30-year-old. Harry Potter is without a doubt among the best works of modern literature.